Friday, January 7, 2011

Anxiety filled life

The last 2 days have been filled with anxiety. I do not know why. I don't really care to know why because that does NOT seem to help! I decided last night after chatting with a good friend that I do have some anxiety meds. Maybe if I take them for a while then I can halt the "mental health" days that I have to take. Yesterday being one of them. I felt like I'd done way to much on Wed. and I couldn't imagine getting out of my jammies on Thurs. I didn't until 3:30. Didn't really feel much better. Today is gonna be another jammie day until Jord drags me to the pool. At least I LOVE that!

Did I say that much of this is surrounded by my HATE of cancer?!? I don't want to hear the word again! I want it all to be gone! I want the last year erased! I call a Mulligan! Do over! Whatever! Just to not have the big "C" come into our lives! Have I said lately that I HATE it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment