Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hmm...

So last Thursday and Friday really bad days! I do not know why. Tired. Grumpy. Needing sugar. Thought about going to the counselor, but it takes awhile to get in and then I feel better. Hmm...

Getting grumpy looks from the boy all Sunday. And then my arse chewed! It really hurts my heart. But I know that I am the safe place to land. It still hurts. I wonder when the day will be that he will be able to discuss the big "C" with me without the anger? I just mentioned that every sale from my Etsy shop, I am donating $1 for every purchase, and I decided even for the outside orders, and he about bite my head off!!! I HATE TIPPY TOEING AROUND HIM 24/7!!! Maybe it will be better once he goes to college and I can rant around the house all I want!!!!

On a more positive note...We had production lab at school all week. I LOVE IT!!!! But I am tired. AND since I decided to do WW again for health reasons, I've lost 10.4 lbs. My blood sugar is  down 15 points. My cholesterol is out of the 200's to 190. And the bad cholesterol went back down. Gees! What a good thing losing a few pounds can do!!! I think I shall keep on. Not doing it for any other reason than my health and I promised that if J. could make it thru chemo then I could resolve my diabetes! DONE! (Well not yet but it will be!!!)

1 comment:

  1. So awesome about the 10 lbs!!! I know how hard that can be when your mental health is not doing well! I too deal with anxiety issues. Not fun at all, and I have never had to deal with what you have. So great job!

    ReplyDelete